Sparks Behaviour Change Consulting is committed to evidence-based research, applied in ways that improve behaviours across contexts; including homes, education, workplaces & communities, in places where behaviour assessment & support can make a valuable & effective contribution.
Sparks seeks to support individuals & organisations to understand
behaviour with precision, to ensure support is effective across contexts & time.
Our current research interests include -
- The impact of nature on children's learning
- The impact of parenting support programs on sustaining parent behaviour change
- The impact of COVID restrictions on children's learning in the early years
- Improving quality in children's services
- Understanding the function of at risk behaviours within the child protection context
- The impact of service intervention on parent outcomes
- Service intervention as a reinforcement of problematic behaviours
Contact Sparks Behaviour Change Consulting for further information.